- Gel-Coat: is employed by almost every manufacturer who works with resins mixed with mineral. D-Tech uses the best Gel-Coat, which is used in navigation building for hull, it has a great resistance to wear, ultraviolet rays, and external agents such as chemical and saline attacks, in addition the Gel-Coat can be treated with BactiBlock to prevent bacterial attacks.
- Acrylic Glaze: is made with 100% colored mass, and later, it is protected with Acrilic Glaze, in this way the surface has the same grainy of the mass and not the smooth of the Gel-Coat, this allows great resistance to slippage ( Class III ), is especially made for public places and can be treated also with BactiBlock.
In the Manufacture is used the most appropiate tecnology to achieve the highest quality for the final prduct, as for example:
- Vacuum kneading, which prevents the emergence of woolen cocaleaf in pieces.
- Vibrated mold for a correct filling ( without Wells ).
- Curing in an Oven at a constant temperature, to maintain the properties of the final product.
- Cut with Disc in wet.
All this effort in R+D+I in recent years, results in a final product with a high flexural strength, low absorption, high resistance to cleaning pruducts and chemicals, etc...